banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 06-06-2006, 01:19 AM   #1
Sheryl

Send a message via AIM to Sheryl

Too much for me in here. Whooo, it's getting deep. Most of you were very nice. Good luck with the rest.
Sheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 02:46 AM   #2
<Reminder>

As Richard Pryor said in one of his routines :

"What's Happenin' ??????!!!!"

I don't get any of this. Why in the world would a valuable contributor such as yourself feel the need to depart ? There will always be differences in opinions, but can't we agree to disagree ?

Say it ain't so, Joe.

RMD
Old 06-06-2006, 04:30 AM   #3
BILLW

Send a message via AIM to BILLW

When someone with 1280 posts who has been registered since 2004 splits the scene it means something. We'll leave a light on for you Sheryl, best of luck and I'm sure some of us will see you at some Lightfoot shows. Take care.

Bill
BILLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:43 AM   #4
Jesse Joe

BillW, What's the problem here? I dont know you. But if your on this site you got a be a good smart person. Dont let the post, thing get to you, that doesn't mean anything to me. I went and saw your profile. On the photo is that you with your kid? Good looking kid. We are almost the same age, were brother's almost, in different part of the world. Please stay on, and participate more. Unless there is something we dont know. We are all human beings, but with different values. The only thing we all have in common here is the poet himself. If only for him , do not go.

Looking to do Lightfoot stuff with you friend. If you posted 1280, you got a be interested in something here. Stay on man... JJ. :D

[ June 06, 2006, 06:31: Message edited by: Jessi -Joe ]
Jesse Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:08 AM   #5
BILLW

Send a message via AIM to BILLW

Quote:
Originally posted by Jessi -Joe:
BillW, What's the problem here? I dont know you. But if your on this site you got a be a good smart person. Dont let the post, thing get to you, that doesn't mean anything to me. I went and saw your profile. On the photo is that you with your kid? Good looking kid. We are almost the same age, were brother's almost, in different part of the world. Please stay on, and participate more. Unless there is something we dont know. We are all human beings, but with different values. The only thing we all have in common here is the poet himself. If only for him , do not go.

Looking to do Lightfoot stuff with you friend. If you posted 1280, you got a be interested in something here. Stay on man... JJ. :D
Hi JJ,

You have it upside down, LOL. I am not going anywhere ! SHERYL is the one saying goodbye ! I am just wishing her good luck ! Re-read this topic from top to bottom. But thanks anyway !

Bill

P. S. Erick is my niece's son. He's already got more hair than me, which is pretty easy to do,LOL.
BILLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:30 AM   #6
Jesse Joe

Oh Im sorry BillW, :D Jee's, didn't read the post correctly all right. Glad to see your not leaving. But now I have to do it all over again for Sheryl. :D
LOL

Same thing Sheryl, I dont know you, but I hope it has nothing to do with me. You used to participate in the Scrambles If Im not mistaken, and you were doing quite well. Please dont leave, isn't you that was photograph with the man himself in Vegas. Your to much of a Lightfoot fan to leave this wonderful site.

It's like I told BillW, I dont know anyone on this site. We are all human being, with different life styles. But we share, same interest in 'The poet, "Gord
The man."

So please my dear, think it over, I dont want you out. And ,well I can only speak for myself. Hope it's not anything I did? Your Lighthead friend JJ.

[ June 06, 2006, 12:43: Message edited by: Jessi -Joe ]
Jesse Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 02:36 PM   #7
violet Blue

I'm sorry to see you leave. I understand. Take care.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheryl:
Too much for me in here. Whooo, it's getting deep. Most of you were very nice. Good luck with the rest.
violet Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:01 PM   #8
Borderstone

Aw,Sheryl...how can you go? Well,it's your choice and even though i know your not reading this,I'll say...it's been great to message with you. Good luck. *sniff*
Old 06-06-2006, 06:28 PM   #9
Shutup and Deal, I'm Losin'
spammer

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheryl:
"Summertime soon slips away
I hope I'll see you one fine day on Yonge Street"

Hope you'll change your mind someday.
Shutup and Deal, I'm Losin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 06:27 AM   #10
<formerlylavender>

It's ridiculous that someone as nice as you feels they have to leave the site. Your posts are always positive, and it's easy to see that you're a true Gord fan. There must be some rude interchanges going on behind the scenes that most of us don't know about. Things like this make me glad I never registered.

Bye, Sheryl.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:54 AM   #11
Don Quixote

Sheryl, don't let a few cretins take you down. You're such a positive force on this site-hang in there with us!
Regards,
DQ
Don Quixote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:56 AM   #12
DJ in MJ

What a pity!

Hope you'll still join us in chat, Sheryl. I'll be around when my sched permits.
DJ in MJ is offline   Reply With Quote