banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 04-11-2001, 10:14 AM   #1
Pete W

Ok guys, I got my Song book and the Gold pen. I still have to case the joint before hand to find the back door, but its close to here.

My question: I am not holding and hopes of saying much thats intelligent, but I do want to ask him if he will pose for a pic. I guess I feel like I will be bothering the guy. Is it ok to talk to him. I'm just shy that way. I was also wondering if it would be ok to tell the band that i know a very nice little bar nearby. I'm really nervous about this. I've done a lot of crazy things in my life, but nothing like this. I LOVE Gord, so i do not want to pass up this opportunity. I also have front row, so maybe he will see me.

I guess i just need support here )

Thank you kind strangers
Pete W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2001, 10:14 AM   #2
Amy

Ok guys, I got my Song book and the Gold pen. I still have to case the joint before hand to find the back door, but its close to here.

My question: I am not holding and hopes of saying much thats intelligent, but I do want to ask him if he will pose for a pic. I guess I feel like I will be bothering the guy. Is it ok to talk to him. I'm just shy that way. I was also wondering if it would be ok to tell the band that i know a very nice little bar nearby. I'm really nervous about this. I've done a lot of crazy things in my life, but nothing like this. I LOVE Gord, so i do not want to pass up this opportunity. I also have front row, so maybe he will see me.

I guess i just need support here )

Thank you kind strangers
Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2001, 07:44 PM   #3
joveski

from what I've read here, he is friendly with his fans, so you should be in luck!
joveski is offline   Reply With Quote