banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 07-12-2006, 10:09 AM   #1
johnfowles

Send a message via AIM to johnfowles

405 The Movie
I have just received a forwarded email to which was attached a remarkable 3 minute long video file of a litle over 2MB.I downloaded it and was amazed: at the end it had a link to:-
405_The_Moviedotcom
which contains many details of the film and a download link,so rather than upload the file and forward it I thought I would post this here.I initially assumed it was some sort of commercial for a Jeep Grand Cherokee, now I am not so sure but i am sure that it is worth the effort to watch it, just click the "watch 405" muenu item then select either the Windows Media or Quicktime options, then either the Lo or Hi quality version, (I suspect that if you have a high speed connection either quality will stream the movie directly but as you will see the file sizes are "small" version 2.2MB and the "large" version 9.5MB so if you are on dial up download the smaller one which is what I received by email, then grab hold of your seat and go man go!!

Cheers John
it goes it without saying that if any of you are on a freeway, especially in the Los Angeles area, it will pay you to keep a good look out in your rear view mirror!!
johnfowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:45 AM   #2
johnfowles

Send a message via AIM to johnfowles

Quote:
Originally posted by timetraveler:
Mr. Fowles. Somehow, after seeing the picture,it made me want to laugh. Don't know why, but it seemed funny at the time. :D
Well All Right t-t I am wondering if you were laughing at just the picture I displayed above or at the complete movie( a.k.a a picture) I seriously think that the full movie experience is truly funny so if you have seen the whole thing I do not know why you would be doubting the reason why you found it funny???
(the picture on its own is not I submit particularly funny especially compared to the complete movie)
John
johnfowles is offline   Reply With Quote