View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 03:57 PM   #8
johnfowles

Send a message via AIM to johnfowles
Default Re: Northampton MA review

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfowles View Post

"never two without three" and there are now three 2012 bootlegs. the latest being:-
Place Des Arts Montreal 17 June 2012
There is a torrent now listed on dimeadozen which is therefore in lossless flac format and allegedly has 13 seeders but unluckily I could not get either utorrent or vuze/azeureus to connect to any of them.
I solved that little mystery when I found an email from the dime moderators that hotmail had kindly routed to my junk mail folder telling me that my ratio of down to uploads had to be improved but meanwhile I was banned from downloading
I then committed the crime of opening a second dime account and was able to complete the download of the set of Montreal lossless flacs before they invoked the rule of one account per user and shut my new account down.I found that the second set's opener "Sweet Guinevere" has the complete audience welcome back after the break applause missing and the first few bars of the song.It is not yet on sugarmegs so I'll keep looking

(where Sir does not signify that I am a fully benighted Knight just a Bt which signifies a humble Baronet -?? read the wiki!)
I meant no one no harm
Once inside we found a curious moonbeam
Doing dances on the floor

Last edited by johnfowles; 07-10-2012 at 04:05 PM.
johnfowles is offline   Reply With Quote