View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
erin707

Default Hi:-) a newbie to the site

I am thrilled to death that I stumbled upon this site! I have been a GL fan for quite some time now...well "light" fan since I was a child, a die-hard fan in recent years hehehe
My name is Erin and I am a proud Clevelander! What else is there to know? jk/lol
I have wanted to see GL in concert for some years now but it seemed like every time he came to OH I was unable to attend of one reason or another. But, I was hell bent on going to his Tiffin date just a few weekends ago! While I didn't get the seats I wanted last minute , I was still captivated by his every word, his every strum of the guitar! What a great show, what a great voice, what a great poet :-)
I had the pleasure of meeting him after the show and was pleasantly surprised as to the conversation we had! Like small snapshots from his youth...he mentioned how much he loved what he does, how he sang at family gatherings, weddings and such. Also how he was in choir during his school years...How his mom encouraged his singing...
It was all I could do just to keep my feet planted on the floor as he spoke to me like a friend, not a 25 year old- wide eyed- treasure cat grinning- fan!
THANKS GORDON!
erin707 is offline   Reply With Quote