View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 12:20 PM   #19
lighthead2toe

Default Re: Tribute band to meet Lightfoot

Oh yea!

Now this really is my idea of havin' a good time!
Just firing up the old computer and being treated to this "can't get enough of this wonderful stuff."
Is it "easy to sin," or what?

Very tastefully put together JJ. That "SOO" finale showing the old vinyl turning away on the table is what ignites total meltdown for me.

A special treat to see Kenyon interweaving his journalistic skills with those cool licks there on the lead guitar. That boy's got talent.

And speaking of Anne Lindsay, she was in the studio of radio station CIUT in Toronto with Liam and I when we were guests on the late Rick Fielding's show "Acoustic Workshop." I recall us doing "Cherokee Bend" and several other Gord tunes with Anne coming in on the fiddle here and there.
Rick also interviewed her and she talked to him about her training etc. Lots of cool stuff.
I swear I have a recording of the show somewhere in the ever unyielding archive of Gord stuff that's tucked away somewhere in a box that's traveled from Toronto to Vancouver and back and now in a storage locker in Ottawa.
It will be listed as a "Priority" for me to deal with if we can ever finally get a place to settle here in Ottawa.

"What is mine I will share."

Stay loose.

RJ.
lighthead2toe is offline   Reply With Quote