View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 01:33 AM   #34
M3g4d37h

There was never an "official" releae of Soundstage (which would be a PBS release)put to DVD, not even a promo. They are basically all the same rip of a VHS tape, but decent quality (if I am mistaken, I would love to be corrected, because if there is a superior version floating around, I would love to have it)..

I bought it as well, but as I see it, there's someone who got a gecent tape of the event through an insider, he put it to DVD, and sold it -- Not hard to do, I re-author old VHS movies from time to time, as well as making custom DVD karaoke disks, as it saves me from hauling aroung lots of CD+G disks when my wife's friends want to sing karaoke..

Anyway, if anyone has some other Gord video, I would love to trade.. this is the only one I have that is not official, so hit me up if you're interested. If all the fans have it and it's not official anyway, then the profiteering will be slowed... I for one would buy the official release if it were ever to come about, you just can't compare the quality, and plus I would always do that as a matter of principle.. SUPPORT THE ARTIST!

Regards,

M3g4d37h