Forum: General Discussion
06-28-2010, 12:36 PM
|
|
Replies: 24
Views: 20,584
Sorry - Leaving This Forum
I had a weird private message this morning from someone saying I didn't know them, but they knew who I was. They directed me to another site, which requires Java to open. Didn't open it and won't. ...
|
Forum: General Discussion
06-28-2010, 12:26 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 12,910
Re: Another New Member Question
dhartman - Thanks for the information. I'm not sure I'll have the nerve to do it when the time comes - maybe! Either way, I know the concert will be awesome.
|
Forum: General Discussion
06-21-2010, 11:38 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 12,910
Another New Member Question
OK, I took a leap of faith after getting the seats for Wichita, Midiwest City and Eureka Springs, and used the advice I got on this forum to send a letter to Mr. Lightfoot at Early Morning...
|
Forum: General Discussion
06-19-2010, 10:30 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 14,116
Re: New Member Question
timetraveler, he is scheduled to be in Eureka Springs 8/22 and Hot Springs 8/23.
Thanks, everyone for your responses. Mariposa is too far to go this summer - we are going up to Wyoming, Idaho...
|
Forum: General Discussion
06-18-2010, 12:46 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 14,116
New Member Question
I just spent the morning getting tickets to see Lightfoot in Wichita KS, Midwest City OK and Eureka Springs AR. Got really lucky and got wonderful seats for all three. I have been to his concerts...
|