Gordon Lightfoot Forums

Gordon Lightfoot Forums (http://www.corfid.com/vbb//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.corfid.com/vbb//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I am so EXCITED (http://www.corfid.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=24524)

GJA 06-14-2011 03:04 PM

I am so EXCITED

When I was a student at UIS in Springfield, IL I would walk by the Sangamon auditorium and think "Why couldn't Gordon play here?" Well guess what! HE IS!! September 14th!!

formerlylavender 06-14-2011 04:13 PM

Re: I am so EXCITED

Maybe you have esp, lol. Have fun at the show!

DarreMThompson 06-15-2011 01:06 AM

ya good ......

enjoy your all moment of life.........

Lisa J 06-16-2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJA (Post 173492)
When I was a student at UIS in Springfield, IL I would walk by the Sangamon auditorium and think "Why couldn't Gordon play here?" Well guess what! HE IS!! September 14th!!

I think that about every concert friendly arena in every town I have ever lived! better, just come play at my house! :biggrin:
enjoy your show!

GJA 06-17-2011 11:53 AM

Tickets went on sale at 10:00 a.m. this morning. I was on the site with my hand on the mouse. I got SECOND ROW CENTER SEATS. I can now die happy...but not before September 14th!!

Lisa J 06-17-2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJA (Post 173556)
Tickets went on sale at 10:00 a.m. this morning. I was on the site with my hand on the mouse. I got SECOND ROW CENTER SEATS. I can now die happy...but not before September 14th!!

good job! I had second row center seats only once and it was fabulous... enjoy the show. bet you are counting the days!

brink- 06-17-2011 07:59 PM

Great seats, GJA!! You will love it...here's to hoping no tall people and not hats in row 1!

charlene 06-17-2011 08:06 PM

fabulous! front row rocks...
;)

Kelly Davis 07-08-2011 10:06 AM

I've had my tickets since they went on public sale.

3rd row center !!! (we're right behind you, Gloria !!!)

Had front row once with my family of 5 in South Bend, IN.

We were off to the side, but still had great seats and view. It was my goal to get front row seats to a Gord concert and I achieved it. Haven't been able to since. The Springfield venue sold to season ticket holders and sponsors of the theatre for a few days prior to public sale, which is o.k., but dissapointing for most of the concert-goers.

DellroyGM 07-10-2011 01:01 PM

Whoo-Hoo, GJA!! We last saw Gord in Akron, Oh last year...we had center-left seats, only about 14 rows back, and it was good! Your seats are great! Enjoy!
-DellroyGM

GJA 07-11-2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly Davis (Post 174322)
I've had my tickets since they went on public sale.

3rd row center !!! (we're right behind you, Gloria !!!)

Had front row once with my family of 5 in South Bend, IN.

We were off to the side, but still had great seats and view. It was my goal to get front row seats to a Gord concert and I achieved it. Haven't been able to since. The Springfield venue sold to season ticket holders and sponsors of the theatre for a few days prior to public sale, which is o.k., but dissapointing for most of the concert-goers.

see you in September!