Gordon Lightfoot Forums

Gordon Lightfoot Forums (http://www.corfid.com/vbb//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.corfid.com/vbb//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Wolftrap, VA DVD For Trade (http://www.corfid.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=12829)

odor9 08-26-2005 04:30 PM

Have superb aud shot DVD of Gordon's outstanding recent Wolftrap show. Seeking other Lightfoot traders be it DVD or VHS, I also have vintage
shows as well. Please contact me off-line at
dvdzisus@yahoo.com for more info

- Daryl

Daryl 08-26-2005 04:30 PM

Have superb aud shot DVD of Gordon's outstanding recent Wolftrap show. Seeking other Lightfoot traders be it DVD or VHS, I also have vintage

- Daryl

Suzi 10-01-2005 04:55 PM

Did anyone get a copy of this DVD? If you did, please contact me at: paradoxinsd@msn.com
Thanks.

joveski 10-01-2005 07:26 PM

me too!.. have quite a bit of audio to trade

BILLW 10-03-2005 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Daryl:

- Daryl

As of Oct. 3, 2005 I am still waiting. I'll let you all know what happens.

Bill :)

Alberta 10-03-2005 11:48 AM

Hi All,

A word of warning. I made a trade for this DVD with a woman called "Darlene" who posted on the google groups discussion forum. I sent her my cds in exchange for the DVD. However, that was more than a month ago, and I have NOT received this DVD yet. I have emailed her several times and she has not responded. THIS MAY BE A HOAX. So until I hear from anyone on this discussion forum, I will treat it as such. If any of you do happen to acquire this DVD, please let me know so at least I know I wasn't cheated. Thanks!

Kenyon 10-03-2005 11:48 AM

Hi All,

A word of warning. I made a trade for this DVD with a woman called "Darlene" who posted on the google groups discussion forum. I sent her my cds in exchange for the DVD. However, that was more than a month ago, and I have NOT received this DVD yet. I have emailed her several times and she has not responded. THIS MAY BE A HOAX. So until I hear from anyone on this discussion forum, I will treat it as such. If any of you do happen to acquire this DVD, please let me know so at least I know I wasn't cheated. Thanks!

BILLW 10-04-2005 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kenyon:
Hi All,

OK now I'm about to abandon all hope, LOL. They told me mine was in the mail, twice so far.

2Much2Lose 10-04-2005 07:08 AM

OK now I'm about to abandon all hope, LOL. They told me mine was in the mail, twice so far.

And they'll love you in the morning?
Jenney

Jenney 10-04-2005 07:08 AM

Jenney

Suzi 10-04-2005 09:00 AM

All of the information I've received on Daryl/Dan is bad. Suffice it to say Daryl/Dan is Mr. Video.

For those of you with inquiring minds, go to Ron Faith's Eric Clapton Bootography and read the in depth Dan Rease/Mr. Video Warning on his homepage.

This guy is bad news.

BILLW 10-04-2005 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jenney:

Jenney

They didn't say anything about LOVE but I'm sure, quite sure, that they'll respect me in the morning. But I have an address and I know some interesting folks in that area. But that would be mean, or would it be the right thing to do ?
Sort of LOL, sort of thinking bad thoughts.

2Much2Lose 10-04-2005 01:12 PM

But I have an address and I know some interesting folks in that area. .

I checked on the address yesterday, it's a UPS store where they rent mailboxes. On the pluse side (if there is one) I bought a tape from Mr. Video years ago. It took an awfully long time, but I did get it, and it was pretty good.
Jenney

Jenney 10-04-2005 01:12 PM

I checked on the address yesterday, it's a UPS store where they rent mailboxes. On the pluse side (if there is one) I bought a tape from Mr. Video years ago. It took an awfully long time, but I did get it, and it was pretty good.
Jenney

BILLW 10-04-2005 01:54 PM

Quote:

Jenney

And so my mood swings back to the 'glass is half full' side of the room. Here's hoping it's all been a unavoidable delay. Hope springs eternal..

T.G. 11-14-2005 06:41 PM

Anyone have updates on this situation? I sent the guy several discs and haven't received anything in return, nor is he responding to my e-mails.

2Much2Lose 11-14-2005 09:09 PM

I don't believe anyone ever got a copy. I've stayed in touch with a few others that were waiting for it, and we're all still waiting!
Jenney

Jenney 11-14-2005 09:09 PM

I don't believe anyone ever got a copy. I've stayed in touch with a few others that were waiting for it, and we're all still waiting!
Jenney

BILLW 11-15-2005 05:16 AM

Quote:

Jenney

I'm on the 'still waiting' list. But since I'm not a 'trader' I offered cash to cover expenses. Yeah, Yeah so I'm dumb as dirt. $25.00 bucks is not enough to cry over but it sure is enough for at least a black eye, LOL. Over all the years on this forum this is the first time I was ripped off - everything else was legit. (well maybe not strictly legit but ya know what I mean) Oh well.

Alberta 11-15-2005 10:10 AM

I still have not received my copy either. I recently sent both Daryl and his wife an email expressing my displeasure, and basically giving them a rant about ethics. This is the first time I've been ripped off from anyone posting on this newsgroup. From now on, I'm just going to have to remember that there are dishonest people out there, and that not everyone shares the values or the manners that the majority of people who post on this message board do.

Kenyon 11-15-2005 10:10 AM

I still have not received my copy either. I recently sent both Daryl and his wife an email expressing my displeasure, and basically giving them a rant about ethics. This is the first time I've been ripped off from anyone posting on this newsgroup. From now on, I'm just going to have to remember that there are dishonest people out there, and that not everyone shares the values or the manners that the majority of people who post on this message board do.

T.G. 11-15-2005 01:56 PM

Looks like the individual in question is indeed that Dan Rease guy, under an alias, that someone alluded to earlier. Likewise, this is the first time I've been ripped off in some 20 years of trading. I like the suggestion someone raised earlier: "I have an address and I know some interesting folks in that area. But that would be mean, or would it be the right thing to do? Sort of LOL, sort of thinking bad thoughts." Might be the proper way to deal with such a scammer ...

T.G. 11-16-2005 12:10 PM

And just a reminder that more complete information on this individual can be found at the website: http://pages.infinit.net/ronfaith/content2.html

Tyler 11-16-2005 01:11 PM

Mr Video is the one that got me from eBay for a Soundstage tape. It was so bad that you couldn't even make out that it was Gord. I emailed him and he said that for an additional 15.00 he would clean it up for me. Many nasty emails later and a report to eBay he was banned from eBay. At least under that name.

brink 11-16-2005 01:11 PM

Mr Video is the one that got me from eBay for a Soundstage tape. It was so bad that you couldn't even make out that it was Gord. I emailed him and he said that for an additional 15.00 he would clean it up for me. Many nasty emails later and a report to eBay he was banned from eBay. At least under that name.