banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 08-08-2004, 05:49 PM   #1
brink

I saw Randy Bachman last night at a concert. I waited in line for an autograph for my friend and I, I got up there handed him the books, he opened one and was signing it I said that I was a fan of the Guess Who and Lightfoot. He looked up and I said I just listened to Gord on the internet singing at the Peterborough concert. He stared at me. Then said You're a Lightfoot fan too? Good girl. He sang at the concert? How was he? As we left I looked and he'd forgotten to sign my book!
Another highlight, I got to hear Leslie Gore sing Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap.
brink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 10:07 PM   #2
Borderstone

I have Best of BTO myself! Ever see the Simpsons episode where Homer and family see them in concert and all he wants them to do is sing only the chourus of "Takin' Care Of Business"?

Lesly Gore? As in,"It's My Party and I'll cry if I want to?" Was she good or did she kind of sound weird singing that?

I know,I'm stereotyping her because of "Party" but I've never heard her do anything else but her hits. Lemmee know!

------------------
"A knight of the road,going back to a place where he might get warm." - Borderstone

[This message has been edited by Borderstone (edited August 08, 2004).]
Borderstone is offline   Reply With Quote