banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 04-19-2000, 11:20 AM   #1
Jez

As far as I know, this isn't available on CD. What a shame. Can anybody please tell me that I'm wrong? ! Short of recording it from cassette (yuk) to a blank CD, I don't know what else to do !!! Please help ! Thanks all !

------------------
The house you live in will never fall down, if you pity the stranger that stands at your door.....GL
Jez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2000, 11:20 AM   #2
Bob from Westphalia, Mich

As far as I know, this isn't available on CD. What a shame. Can anybody please tell me that I'm wrong? ! Short of recording it from cassette (yuk) to a blank CD, I don't know what else to do !!! Please help ! Thanks all !

------------------
The house you live in will never fall down, if you pity the stranger that stands at your door.....GL
Bob from Westphalia, Mich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2000, 11:43 AM   #3
paradoxides

Hi bob, you are right, Salute is not out on CD yet. As Valerie said in a different post regarding "Old Dan's Records," GL is expecting the "final four" (Salute, ODR, Shadows, and Dream Street Rose) to be released by Rhino records sometimes this year. Also as Valerie suggested, it could not hurt to drop them a line (www.rhino.com).

And also Bob, I am glad that you got your autograph question resolved, your original post surprised me as everything I hear about Gord and autographs is quite positive. It is probably the venues rather than him who kick you out while you are waiting.

-PQ

------------------
bottles, beads and cigarettes and lovers that i ain't found yet. Picking with a friend 'til dawn, singing all those hi'way songs.
-GL

[This message has been edited by Pirate Queen (edited April 19, 2000).]
paradoxides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2000, 11:43 AM   #4
Pirate Queen

Hi bob, you are right, Salute is not out on CD yet. As Valerie said in a different post regarding "Old Dan's Records," GL is expecting the "final four" (Salute, ODR, Shadows, and Dream Street Rose) to be released by Rhino records sometimes this year. Also as Valerie suggested, it could not hurt to drop them a line (www.rhino.com).

And also Bob, I am glad that you got your autograph question resolved, your original post surprised me as everything I hear about Gord and autographs is quite positive. It is probably the venues rather than him who kick you out while you are waiting.

-PQ

------------------
bottles, beads and cigarettes and lovers that i ain't found yet. Picking with a friend 'til dawn, singing all those hi'way songs.
-GL

[This message has been edited by Pirate Queen (edited April 19, 2000).]
Pirate Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2000, 01:00 PM   #5
Jez

Hey Pirate Queen. While viewing other posts, in other topics, I did find, however, that some of my feeling towards other band members (Keene, Haynes) were shared by others. They aren't the friendliest of men at times.......to bad.

------------------
Jez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2000, 01:00 PM   #6
Bob from Westphalia, Mich

Hey Pirate Queen. While viewing other posts, in other topics, I did find, however, that some of my feeling towards other band members (Keene, Haynes) were shared by others. They aren't the friendliest of men at times.......to bad.

------------------
Bob from Westphalia, Mich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2000, 02:20 PM   #7
paradoxides

Yes, I read the same. I was referring mostly to GL himself.

------------------
-GL

paradoxides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2000, 02:20 PM   #8
Pirate Queen

Yes, I read the same. I was referring mostly to GL himself.

------------------
-GL

Pirate Queen is offline   Reply With Quote