banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)

Go Back   Gordon Lightfoot Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-14-2000, 03:40 AM   #1
Roger

Heyla everyone. I haven't been keeping up with the board very well the past week or so, due to time constraints (I'm about a week from finals). Anyway, I'm heading down to hear Gordon in Lincoln City tomorrow [Friday] night (I would go to the Saturday shows too, but my choir director scheduled our Spring Concert that night...grr...) and I was just wondering if anyone else was. I'll try to post a review of some kind, but it may be a few days, because everything I have so many things to get done this weekend and my boyfriend is coming down from Seattle as well. But I'll try to get around to writing and posting one...
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2000, 03:40 AM   #2
Algeh

Heyla everyone. I haven't been keeping up with the board very well the past week or so, due to time constraints (I'm about a week from finals). Anyway, I'm heading down to hear Gordon in Lincoln City tomorrow [Friday] night (I would go to the Saturday shows too, but my choir director scheduled our Spring Concert that night...grr...) and I was just wondering if anyone else was. I'll try to post a review of some kind, but it may be a few days, because everything I have so many things to get done this weekend and my boyfriend is coming down from Seattle as well. But I'll try to get around to writing and posting one...
Algeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2000, 10:38 PM   #3
jennybryce

Algeh, I saw Gord in Lincoln City, Oregon on April 14. I am interested in hearing your review of the program. I thought it was great, as usual, but not long enough (less than 90 minutes with no intermission).

I am new to this site, although a GL fan for over 30 years, (since 1968), have been visiting this site for some time, and thought it was about time I "jumped in".
jennybryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2000, 10:38 PM   #4
Anne

Algeh, I saw Gord in Lincoln City, Oregon on April 14. I am interested in hearing your review of the program. I thought it was great, as usual, but not long enough (less than 90 minutes with no intermission).

I am new to this site, although a GL fan for over 30 years, (since 1968), have been visiting this site for some time, and thought it was about time I "jumped in".
Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2000, 12:35 AM   #5
Florian

Hi Anne,

Welcome to this Discussion Board!

To Algeh: I'm also anxious to read your review !

Florian is offline   Reply With Quote