banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 05-12-2005, 09:43 AM   #1
garycampbellvikings

Well, since so many of you did such great reviews, I can only add, I attended 4 of the 7 concerts out west and he just got better and better. Gordon is so chatty and open, quite different and a nice change. He spoke about his past loves and and we all felt he still seemed very much in love with Elizabeth, although sometimes he wore a wedding band and sometimes not.So who knows? We had fun celebrating our 40th anniversary with our kids at the Orleans and had many opportunities to interact with Gordon and his group, however, I did not want to do the groupie thing, so we just tried to respect their privacy. I did enjoy playing quarter "Wheel of Fortune" sitting next to Ricks wife, Marilyn on Saturday.(I call it Wheel of Misfortune.) She's a doll and they have their 40th anniversary next year. I hope I can make some more shows maybe in Pa. or Ill. as I do travel there for work. Looking forward to hearing about Massey Hall.
garycampbellvikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 09:43 AM   #2
klb

Send a message via AIM to klb

Well, since so many of you did such great reviews, I can only add, I attended 4 of the 7 concerts out west and he just got better and better. Gordon is so chatty and open, quite different and a nice change. He spoke about his past loves and and we all felt he still seemed very much in love with Elizabeth, although sometimes he wore a wedding band and sometimes not.So who knows? We had fun celebrating our 40th anniversary with our kids at the Orleans and had many opportunities to interact with Gordon and his group, however, I did not want to do the groupie thing, so we just tried to respect their privacy. I did enjoy playing quarter "Wheel of Fortune" sitting next to Ricks wife, Marilyn on Saturday.(I call it Wheel of Misfortune.) She's a doll and they have their 40th anniversary next year. I hope I can make some more shows maybe in Pa. or Ill. as I do travel there for work. Looking forward to hearing about Massey Hall.
klb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 11:10 AM   #3
byKimberly

Send a message via AIM to byKimberly

KLB, thanks for mentioning the wedding ring being worn, sometimes. I did notice this too and I was told I was wrong, though that didn't sway my reality. And, yes, I too, do beleive he is still very much in love with Elizabeth.
Kimberly

PS I am very much looking forward to all the Massey Hall reveiws and events postings.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:01 AM   #4
Erika

Thanks for the post. My whole family is going to the Saturday night Massey show, and my fear has been that by the fourth night, he'll be beat and play a shorter set list. By the sound of things, shows are getting better each night. I can't wait for next Saturday.
Erika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 11:01 AM   #5
Travis

Thanks for the post. My whole family is going to the Saturday night Massey show, and my fear has been that by the fourth night, he'll be beat and play a shorter set list. By the sound of things, shows are getting better each night. I can't wait for next Saturday.
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 04:09 PM   #6
SilverHeels

And, yes, I too, do beleive he is still very much in love with Elizabeth.
Kimberly>>

KB,
you really know how to depress a gal!
Old 05-13-2005, 04:18 PM   #7
byKimberly

Send a message via AIM to byKimberly

Michelle, he still does appreciate the beauty of a woman and I'm sure he will notice it in you.
KB