banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)

Go Back   Gordon Lightfoot Forums > General Discussion

Old 07-21-2004, 05:17 PM   #1
Moonforest

Send a message via ICQ to Moonforest

I'm sure this is a bootleg (or is it?), but I'm still thinking about grabbing it. Anyone here from the list own this DVD? Any insight to the picture and sound quality? I got a Who bootleg video once that was just this horrible audience recording.
Moonforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 05:17 PM   #2
seahawk11

I'm sure this is a bootleg (or is it?), but I'm still thinking about grabbing it. Anyone here from the list own this DVD? Any insight to the picture and sound quality? I got a Who bootleg video once that was just this horrible audience recording.
seahawk11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 07:47 PM   #3
2Much2Lose

quote:Originally posted by seahawk11:

I have a copy. The picture and sounds aren't great, but not as bad as they could be. It seems to have been made in Japan and is equal to the best VHS copy that I have of Soundstage. The dvd comes up on ebay on occassion, usually by the same seller.
I enjoy it, and would recommend it, just don't buy it thinking you'll get a sharp picture.
Jenney
2Much2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 07:47 PM   #4
Jenney

quote:Originally posted by seahawk11:

I have a copy. The picture and sounds aren't great, but not as bad as they could be. It seems to have been made in Japan and is equal to the best VHS copy that I have of Soundstage. The dvd comes up on ebay on occassion, usually by the same seller.
I enjoy it, and would recommend it, just don't buy it thinking you'll get a sharp picture.
Jenney
Jenney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 02:57 AM   #5
Borderstone

I hope to one day see it on legit DVD or VHS,I wont accept anything less than that for taped or filmed concerts. My brother has "knock-offs" of KISS concerts not available on legit home video and the quality is anywhere from just good enough to "that is them isn't it?" Until it's legit,no way!

------------------
"A knight of the road,going back to a place where he might get warm." - Borderstone
Borderstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 04:54 PM   #6
joveski

there's a slight blurryness to the dvd but it was miles better than the VHS that i used to have. you wont be dissapointed but bootl;eg dvds can get very pricey on ebay
joveski is offline   Reply With Quote