banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)

Go Back   Gordon Lightfoot Forums > General Discussion

Old 09-02-2019, 06:35 PM   #1
horizonfound

Default New Video Just Posted: Gordon Lightfoot: Don Quixote and Ode to Big Blue Intros Recre

The YouTube video is called "Gordon Lightfoot: Don Quixote and Ode to Big Blue Intros Recreated with Tutorials!". My wife has posted it...I don't have the link address yet. Anyway, she did a great job helping me to put this together for the group. It was a LOT of work on the video-editing side. I hope everyone likes it! Let me know what you think in the YouTube comment section (and here of course!)! It's a lot to absorb! As a "bonus", I added the opening "Mystery" chords to "Beautiful" which are never played live...EVER...they only exist on the 1972 "Don Quixote" LP...and now, they are revealed in my tutorial video...that peculiar sound is the High string guitar once again! Pretty cool, huh?
horizonfound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 09:23 AM   #2
lighthead2toe

Default Re: New Video Just Posted: Gordon Lightfoot: Don Quixote and Ode to Big Blue Intros R

Yes, this is really wonderful and a joy for us all here. It's a great feeling just to pick up the guitar and be able to make those sounds ( or even come in close).
It's clear you put a lot of work into this project and it sure is most appreciated.
Can't thank you enough.
lighthead2toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 09:18 PM   #3
horizonfound

Default Re: New Video Just Posted: Gordon Lightfoot: Don Quixote and Ode to Big Blue Intros R

I hope you have fun with the tutorials! Here is the link for that new video:
Please leave us a quick comment and a thumbs up on the YouTube site if you like the video! Thanks Again!
horizonfound is offline   Reply With Quote