banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)

Go Back   Gordon Lightfoot Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-19-2005, 06:10 PM   #76
byKimberly

Send a message via AIM to byKimberly

Craig,
Doug from Santee, wants to meet us for dinner. Can you add him to the reservation list?
Thanks,
Kimberly
Old 04-19-2005, 09:37 PM   #77
Tyler

Quote:
Originally posted by Layne:
Sheryl -
Hi and thanks! I'm in Northridge - yup, a Valley Girl, too (and blonde to boot). And speaking of blonde, I'll try not to make this long, but when I started making concert plans, the only shows showing were Cerritos and Vegas, so I decided this would be a good time to use the time share in Vegas that I've never been to. I only realized this week that they would be in Agoura, too, but I'll be on my way to Vegas to check in Sunday (going to the Thursday & Friday shows). So I'm traveling all over to see them, but missing the one that's 10 miles away. Oh well, I'm disappointed, but not too. I saw them in Agoura the last two years they were touring and it's a great venue for them. Hope to meet you soon!
I am so confused! You are going to check in on Sunday in Vegas? For the shows Thursday and Friday in Vegas? Sheryl and I and a host of others will be in Vegas Saturday and part of Sunday (April 30 and May 1). So when are you going to be in Vegas.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 09:37 PM   #78
brink

Quote:
Sheryl -
Hi and thanks! I'm in Northridge - yup, a Valley Girl, too (and blonde to boot). And speaking of blonde, I'll try not to make this long, but when I started making concert plans, the only shows showing were Cerritos and Vegas, so I decided this would be a good time to use the time share in Vegas that I've never been to. I only realized this week that they would be in Agoura, too, but I'll be on my way to Vegas to check in Sunday (going to the Thursday & Friday shows). So I'm traveling all over to see them, but missing the one that's 10 miles away. Oh well, I'm disappointed, but not too. I saw them in Agoura the last two years they were touring and it's a great venue for them. Hope to meet you soon!
I am so confused! You are going to check in on Sunday in Vegas? For the shows Thursday and Friday in Vegas? Sheryl and I and a host of others will be in Vegas Saturday and part of Sunday (April 30 and May 1). So when are you going to be in Vegas.
brink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 01:43 AM   #79
Sheryl

Send a message via AIM to Sheryl

Kim, I don't know if dogs are allowed... but, if you google for it you can find a list of places that are dog-friendly. I did once and found beaches that are dog-friendly.
Sheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 09:41 AM   #80
Janice

Quote:
Originally posted by brink:
[/qb]
I am so confused! You are going to check in on Sunday in Vegas? For the shows Thursday and Friday in Vegas? Sheryl and I and a host of others will be in Vegas Saturday and part of Sunday (April 30 and May 1). So when are you going to be in Vegas. [/QB][/QUOTE]

The way I read it, Brink, Layne will be taking advantage of a time share situation in Vegas, arriving Sunday (April 24) and staying for a week allowing her to attend Thursday and Friday's shows at the Orleans. I'm assuming she'll be heading home at some point on Saturday (April 30)
Old 04-21-2005, 12:24 AM   #81
jon

Janice -
Thanks - you explained it perfectly. Unfortunately, it looks like I'll miss everyone coming in for the Saturday show. Will anyone be there Thursday or Friday? I'm in Phoenix on business this week (as I am every other week) with not much access to my computer (all day meetings and such). The good news is that I talked to Mom tonight and she's up for dinner in Cerritos if we can get there on time. Probably shouldn't add us to the reservation since it's still iffy, but if we make it we can sit nearby.
I'm starting to get very excited!
Thanx All
jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 12:24 AM   #82
Layne

Janice -
Thanks - you explained it perfectly. Unfortunately, it looks like I'll miss everyone coming in for the Saturday show. Will anyone be there Thursday or Friday? I'm in Phoenix on business this week (as I am every other week) with not much access to my computer (all day meetings and such). The good news is that I talked to Mom tonight and she's up for dinner in Cerritos if we can get there on time. Probably shouldn't add us to the reservation since it's still iffy, but if we make it we can sit nearby.
Thanx All
Layne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 07:43 AM   #83
Janice

Quote:
The good news is that I talked to Mom tonight and she's up for dinner in Cerritos if we can get there on time. Probably shouldn't add us to the reservation since it's still iffy, but if we make it we can sit nearby.
Thanx All
That's not just good news, that's great news!! I look forward to meeting you and your mom - whatever time you are able to get there.

It will also be great seeing Doug again - glad he'll be able to join us!

Janice

(edits due to keyboard still having sticking problems with double "L" resulting in all words containing such ending up with only one )

[ April 21, 2005, 07:50: Message edited by: Janice ]
Old 04-21-2005, 10:46 PM   #84
The Rez

Layne:

My mama says good for your mama.

See y'all at Mimi's Feedbag. Perhaps even Victor Borge will join us . . . if not, we'll join him before:

The Return of The Mighty Painter Passing Thru Cerritos Enroute to Las Vegas, via Agoura, and Thenceward (is that a word?)Onward - Spreading Apples of Harmony in the Manner of Johnny Appleseed Spreading . . . etc. etc. etc.

The Rez
[Psalm 139:13]
The Rez is offline   Reply With Quote