banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)

Go Back   Gordon Lightfoot Forums > General Discussion

Old 03-08-2003, 03:51 AM   #1
MatthewBullis

Hello, just a note to let you know that the Rare Gord site has been restored with minor updates to the page info. Check it out at http://Listen.To/RareGord
and please also let me know if you download any song and find it incomplete. I will quickly fix it. Let me know via this board, so that others can be aware of it, and then I'll reply when it's fixed.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew
Old 03-08-2003, 03:51 AM   #2
MatthewBullis

Hello, just a note to let you know that the Rare Gord site has been restored with minor updates to the page info. Check it out at http://Listen.To/RareGord
and please also let me know if you download any song and find it incomplete. I will quickly fix it. Let me know via this board, so that others can be aware of it, and then I'll reply when it's fixed.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew
Old 03-08-2003, 08:10 AM   #3
TheWatchman

The last song that you have listed for La Cave is The Auctioneer. You have it spelled "The Auc". Also, that is the last song listed. You are missing the 5 songs that follow.
TheWatchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 01:02 PM   #4
MatthewBullis

Hello, I just repaired it. Thanks for letting me know. Let me know of any other problems, and I'll fix them as soon as possible. I never thought I'd have a page cut off like that. Anyway, enjoy.
Matthew
Old 03-08-2003, 01:02 PM   #5
MatthewBullis

Hello, I just repaired it. Thanks for letting me know. Let me know of any other problems, and I'll fix them as soon as possible. I never thought I'd have a page cut off like that. Anyway, enjoy.
Matthew