banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 09-20-2000, 11:51 PM   #1
Scott Mac

I was a "Wild" teen when the song was released. I, like many teens that age I felt like nobody understood my feelings. When I heard Gordon singing that song it changed something in me. For the best I might add. I was a young Rock & Roller musician searching for my place in music. When 'If You Could Read My Mind' played on the radio, I knew then where my place was. The song spoke of feelings I had and the music left me in awe. The music painted pictures as the lyrics danced on my emotions. I never searched again. Ever since I have played his music on stage along with my own material. When some say, that sounds something like Gordon. I know then I did it right. Thanks Gordon for the clear path along music's rough road. You're more than a Painter Passing Through.
Scott Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2000, 11:51 PM   #2
Rusty

I was a "Wild" teen when the song was released. I, like many teens that age I felt like nobody understood my feelings. When I heard Gordon singing that song it changed something in me. For the best I might add. I was a young Rock & Roller musician searching for my place in music. When 'If You Could Read My Mind' played on the radio, I knew then where my place was. The song spoke of feelings I had and the music left me in awe. The music painted pictures as the lyrics danced on my emotions. I never searched again. Ever since I have played his music on stage along with my own material. When some say, that sounds something like Gordon. I know then I did it right. Thanks Gordon for the clear path along music's rough road. You're more than a Painter Passing Through.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote