banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 03-05-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
whirligirl

I do not know if anybody here will know me still,I have not been here since about 2000 and 4. I was checking on some electronic mail of my husband's and the radio was on,the station put on Mr. Lightfoot's song Beautiful and it casued me to recall this place.
I wondered if this was still here and sakes alive it is! It is nice to see some of the then familiar names. I do not recognize many more though. I know when I first came here you were all such a great help to me with a problem I asked about on your other board. I promise not to bring it up ay?
I'm in m mid 60s but I still listen to Mr. Lightfoot,especially when I feel a bit on the low side. Hope all here are happy & healthy and doing what your meant to do in this life. As for me,I'm just retired and enjoying each day as it comes.
Like I used to say,good-night from North Dakota. Good night and God bless,ay?

[ March 05, 2007, 18:01: Message edited by: whirligirl ]
Old 03-05-2007, 07:06 PM   #2
BILLW

Send a message via AIM to BILLW

Sure we remember you ! Welcome back, lots of new folks and some have drifted away. But Lightfoot is always Lightfoot, eh ?

Bill

60s ain't old for a Lightfoot fan, LOL.
BILLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:30 AM   #3
SilverHeels

Whirligirl! Great to see you back.It would be wonderful if more of the original Corfidians would find their way back to join the newbies. :D
Stick around, girl!
Old 03-06-2007, 12:21 PM   #4
Gitchigumee

North Dakota? Cool. I have a son thinking about attending UND next fall although we're Cheeseheads. Hope to hear more from you. I'm one of those newbies.
"There was a time in this fair land when the railroad did not run. When the wild majestic mountains stood alone against the sun. Long before the white man, and long before the wheel. When the green dark forest was too silent to be real."
Gitchigumee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:02 PM   #5
Borderstone

Whirligirl!! :D
Hey Hey,way long time no post!

You bet I remember you,you don't forget someone whose first post causes major discussion on here,but like you say,I wont mention it either.

...and don't anybody ask her either,I'm sure it's best left back when.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:46 PM   #6
whirligirl

Hello again. I must say that I am very touched that I am not forgotten! Lighthead2toe,I would not call myself a long time poster,I was only here but a few months. Thanks all for the open arms of your messages,you certainly know how to make one feel at home.
Things here are pretty much the same as they ever were. My children are living overseas and seeing the world and my husband and I just enjoy eachother again,like when we were first courting. I shall not go into detail any further on that second thing,ha-ha!
I have,by the by,seen Mr. Borderstone's pictures from his recent concert attending. Might you be an expert photographer young man? Very lovely photos and of an equally lovable man!
Well,I must be getting supper on the table now. So once again,I say,from North Dakota,good night ay?