banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 11-04-2004, 09:37 PM   #301
LSH

Ireland is the Motherland...
I hope you have a lovely time..take lots of pictures and post them for this Irish (mostly) lass...
LSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 11:16 PM   #302
Tyler

Titan what a great idea, have a fantastic time and say hey to any McNulty's you find for me. Have a pint for me! We want details sir!
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 11:16 PM   #303
brink

Titan what a great idea, have a fantastic time and say hey to any McNulty's you find for me. Have a pint for me! We want details sir!
brink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 02:10 AM   #304
lilmusic

HI!
lilmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 02:10 AM   #305
data5

HI!
data5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 09:21 AM   #306
titan

We are renting a car to drive the Iveragh Peninsula. Some say it is one of the most beautiful drives in all the world. I've requested a CD player in the car because I'm palnning on bringing along Songbook. I'm very excited about this trip. Also, I was surprised how inexpensive this trip is going to be. Round trip tickets from Chicago to Shannon are around $350.00 ( US dollars )each. That's about the same as tickets to Cleveland Ohio from Chicago.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:21 AM   #307
titan

We are renting a car to drive the Iveragh Peninsula. Some say it is one of the most beautiful drives in all the world. I've requested a CD player in the car because I'm palnning on bringing along Songbook. I'm very excited about this trip. Also, I was surprised how inexpensive this trip is going to be. Round trip tickets from Chicago to Shannon are around $350.00 ( US dollars )each. That's about the same as tickets to Cleveland Ohio from Chicago.
Old 11-07-2004, 03:30 AM   #308
Sheryl Klein

Hi! I've been a Lightfoot fan since the early 70's and (disgracefully)left the poor man while I went off in search of Carpenter's and Barry Manilow records. <flagellating self> But, I'm back now and more in love with the man and his music than ever. Just bought his Reno DVD and 5 of his CD's. Ashamedly, I used to listen to my friend's record of him instead of buying my own. <bad girl> I actually wrote my very first fan letter EVER -- to GL -- mailed it off last week. I tried not to sound like a fanatic nut. I told the man I loved him. Oh, dear, what would my husband say? Hey, I can share! I've been listening to Harmony, Dream Street Rose, and Greatest Hits almost non-stop since I got them a few weeks ago. I'm just kicking myself for missing out on 25 years of GL. Well, this is getting long... but, I do want to say ever since I joined this site, I've really enjoyed reading all the postings. I'm happy to know you all!
Old 11-07-2004, 03:30 AM   #309
Sheryl Klein

Hi! I've been a Lightfoot fan since the early 70's and (disgracefully)left the poor man while I went off in search of Carpenter's and Barry Manilow records. <flagellating self> But, I'm back now and more in love with the man and his music than ever. Just bought his Reno DVD and 5 of his CD's. Ashamedly, I used to listen to my friend's record of him instead of buying my own. <bad girl> I actually wrote my very first fan letter EVER -- to GL -- mailed it off last week. I tried not to sound like a fanatic nut. I told the man I loved him. Oh, dear, what would my husband say? Hey, I can share! I've been listening to Harmony, Dream Street Rose, and Greatest Hits almost non-stop since I got them a few weeks ago. I'm just kicking myself for missing out on 25 years of GL. Well, this is getting long... but, I do want to say ever since I joined this site, I've really enjoyed reading all the postings. I'm happy to know you all!
Old 11-07-2004, 08:45 AM   #310
BILLW

Send a message via AIM to BILLW

Just a side note for all you new members and lurkers. I started this thead as a diversion from the type of "discussion" that's currently taking place in the "Small Talk" section. At the time it worked quite well,LOL. So my point is if you're here to discuss and read about Gordon Lightfoot, who will be playing Nov.28 & 29 in Hamilton just stay in the Gordon Lightfoot forum. Small Talk is for non-GL related matters and sometimes gets a little "funny". To all you newcomers and returners, etc. WELCOME !!!!

Bill
BILLW is offline   Reply With Quote