banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 04-09-2000, 01:18 PM   #1
AnneBonney

After noticing some of the posts about the various band members and fan's experiences with them, I was wondering if any of ya'll had a favorite band member. I'm not really talking about musical skills, as I think all of them are very talented, I just wonder if there is there any single member of the Lightfoot band that you've met that really impressed you as a person. It seems like the concensus so far, is that Terry is the friendliest one and I'd have to agree. He's a very nice man and I do think he has a great smile and voice as well. He seems to be the first one to go out of his way to try and get fans backstage, sign an autograph or bring something to Gordon to be signed. I've never known him to be rude or abrupt. I think he likes to make people happy. The other guys have their moments and can all be nice, but they can all be a bit aloof at times too, especially Rick, but I've never known Terry to be anything but nice...even when he's had a bit to much to drink, he's still sweet...Well anyway, I was wondering who some of you found to be your most favorite band member to be around? When you know Gord and the boys are coming to town, who do you look forward to meeting the most(not counting Gord) and what is it about that specific band member that you like best?
Old 04-09-2000, 01:18 PM   #2
AnneBonney

After noticing some of the posts about the various band members and fan's experiences with them, I was wondering if any of ya'll had a favorite band member. I'm not really talking about musical skills, as I think all of them are very talented, I just wonder if there is there any single member of the Lightfoot band that you've met that really impressed you as a person. It seems like the concensus so far, is that Terry is the friendliest one and I'd have to agree. He's a very nice man and I do think he has a great smile and voice as well. He seems to be the first one to go out of his way to try and get fans backstage, sign an autograph or bring something to Gordon to be signed. I've never known him to be rude or abrupt. I think he likes to make people happy. The other guys have their moments and can all be nice, but they can all be a bit aloof at times too, especially Rick, but I've never known Terry to be anything but nice...even when he's had a bit to much to drink, he's still sweet...Well anyway, I was wondering who some of you found to be your most favorite band member to be around? When you know Gord and the boys are coming to town, who do you look forward to meeting the most(not counting Gord) and what is it about that specific band member that you like best?
Old 02-12-2001, 01:52 PM   #3
Cotton Jen

Terry is my favorite, You are correct, he is a sweetheart, who loves to please, Who pleases me every times he looks my way!!!!
Cotton Jen is offline   Reply With Quote