banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 06-28-2000, 02:08 AM   #1
paradoxides

ok, so i was looking over my records the other day and i noticed i had SDYS and i pulled it out. turns out it is actually IYCRMM. i don't know if you are folowing me here...i mean, i know the album was SDYS and then became IYCRMM, but it seems odd that it is labeled both ways. It has the SDYS on the side and IYCRMM on the cover. Is that normal? I just noticed it and thought it was interesting.
paradoxides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2000, 02:08 AM   #2
Pirate Queen

ok, so i was looking over my records the other day and i noticed i had SDYS and i pulled it out. turns out it is actually IYCRMM. i don't know if you are folowing me here...i mean, i know the album was SDYS and then became IYCRMM, but it seems odd that it is labeled both ways. It has the SDYS on the side and IYCRMM on the cover. Is that normal? I just noticed it and thought it was interesting.
Pirate Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2000, 03:48 PM   #3
CanadaGirl38

Now I'm guessing here but I'll bet what you have is one of the early re-named ones and all they did was slap a new front on the existing cover. Gee - what does it say on the record itself?

I have a copy that actually says "Sit Down Young Stranger" on the front - it's beat to hell but it's great to pull out for people. When I actually want to listen I play the CD....
CanadaGirl38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2000, 03:48 PM   #4
fezo

Now I'm guessing here but I'll bet what you have is one of the early re-named ones and all they did was slap a new front on the existing cover. Gee - what does it say on the record itself?

I have a copy that actually says "Sit Down Young Stranger" on the front - it's beat to hell but it's great to pull out for people. When I actually want to listen I play the CD....
fezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2000, 08:21 PM   #5
Wingdrops

As long as we're talking about oddities, my copy of the COTS album cover has the back side upside down. In other words, when the front is rightside up, the back is upside down. None of the other Gord albums is that way. Is my copy "normal?" I haven't checked any other copies.

------------------
"And the laughter came too easy for life to pass me by." - SDYS
Wingdrops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2000, 08:21 PM   #6
2Much2Lose

As long as we're talking about oddities, my copy of the COTS album cover has the back side upside down. In other words, when the front is rightside up, the back is upside down. None of the other Gord albums is that way. Is my copy "normal?" I haven't checked any other copies.

------------------
"And the laughter came too easy for life to pass me by." - SDYS
2Much2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote