banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 05-07-2007, 07:30 PM   #1
blair

next sunday man i am stoked to see this! for the posters here who have seen him before, what can i expect ??? :D i always loved gord but missed alot of his earlier albums and now after hearing them i am totally blown away. affair on ave a is beautifull.i had his tunes in my car cd player for 6 weeks now. my daughter sarah likes early mornin rain while my boy matthew likes old dans records giddy up!
blair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:54 PM   #2
charlene

go to you tube and search his name - you'll see some recent concert footage..
charlene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:45 PM   #3
Claudia

Send a message via MSN to Claudia

Blair,

I know excactly how you feel. I saw him last year in 7 Springs for the first time - after I tried so many times and always something came in between.
It probably took me most of the first half to actually realize it - there he was, just a couple of feet away from me. I too was all giddy with joy. It was just fabulous, so enjoy your evening and have fun!!!
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:47 PM   #4
charlene

we'll be waiting for your report and review and pics!
have a fabulous time!
charlene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:16 PM   #5
RM

Quote:
Originally posted by blair:
next sunday man i am stoked to see this! for the posters here who have seen him before, what can i expect ???
From my perspective, you can expect total professionalism, and a wave of musical treasures. Take note of the band, and how well they work together.
RM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:20 PM   #6
Patti

lightfood
Patti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:39 PM   #7
louisemnnpls

Send a message via Yahoo to louisemnnpls

Quote:
Originally posted by RMD:
quote:Originally posted by blair:
next sunday man i am stoked to see this! for the posters here who have seen him before, what can i expect ???
From my perspective, you can expect total professionalism, and a wave of musical treasures. Take note of the band, and how well they work together. [/QUOTE]Ron,
You're right on about the band interacting with Gord. Never have I seen that more evident, than in the last concert that he did in Mpls. That was right when he was having the transient stroke. He had just come from Harris, MI and had been in the hospital in Escanaba. The whole band had their eyes on him all night. They where just ready to jump in and fill in anything that he couldn't play, as that night only his thumb and pinky finger were working. (Was just going to say that they fit together like a hand and glove, but that would be too terrible of a pun, and it's not funny.) They work together as a unit. They really are like a family.