banner.gif (3613 Byte)

Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif
1x1.gif You are at: Home - Discussion Forum 1x1.gif
Corner.gif 1x1.gif Corner.gif

round_corner_upleft.gif (837 Byte) 1x1.gif (807 Byte) round_corner_upright.gif (837 Byte)
Old 01-20-2002, 05:20 AM   #1
Ladysbird

To be honest with you, I 'm only familiar with 2 or 3 of GL songs. One of those songs is my favorite song of all time (The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzerald). The lyrics and the guitar rifts are amazing! Me and my girlfriend broke up a couple years ago (8 yrs. ago ),and after a couple of weeks we both knew we missed each other. Being a male pig I was not about to make the first call (though at every ring of the telephone I was praying it was her. To makea long story short, one day she called me and said she had a gift for me. When we hooked up, she handed me a C D of GD's "Wreck Of Th Edmund Fitzerald". What a song to break the ice! (We're thinking of getting married next year).
Ladysbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2002, 05:20 AM   #2
fitzhornet

To be honest with you, I 'm only familiar with 2 or 3 of GL songs. One of those songs is my favorite song of all time (The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzerald). The lyrics and the guitar rifts are amazing! Me and my girlfriend broke up a couple years ago (8 yrs. ago ),and after a couple of weeks we both knew we missed each other. Being a male pig I was not about to make the first call (though at every ring of the telephone I was praying it was her. To makea long story short, one day she called me and said she had a gift for me. When we hooked up, she handed me a C D of GD's "Wreck Of Th Edmund Fitzerald". What a song to break the ice! (We're thinking of getting married next year).
fitzhornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 10:12 AM   #3
Brenda

A song about a Maritime disaster that claimed the lives of 29 men brought a couple together. Good luck!

P.S. If Freud were still living, he'd have to weigh in on this one!
Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 10:12 AM   #4
Westernstar9

A song about a Maritime disaster that claimed the lives of 29 men brought a couple together. Good luck!

P.S. If Freud were still living, he'd have to weigh in on this one!
Westernstar9 is offline   Reply With Quote