View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 11:06 PM   #24
violet Blue Horse

Well said Brink.

And no, some months the rent doesn't magically appear. I can attest to that.

quote:Originally posted by brink:
Yep Riff, you did start a storm. My 2 cents worth:Yes all terrorists should be dead, I agree with B I don't vote party lines, I vote for the person. I liked Gary Hart (remember Mr. Monkeybusiness?)I still like some of his politics, and a lot of people are unfaithful in their personal lives that doesn't mean they can't be a decent President. I don't like Bush's idea of allowing illegal aliens stay for years then maybe become legal. I live in a rural area and I have been looking for a job-any job for 7 weeks. I also would like to finish one thing before starting another. Finish the war before making a deal about the aliens before deciding to spend billions on Mars or the Moon and for God's sake take care of the people here in the US instead of everyone else in the world. I don't have health care, and I don't qualify for unemployment because I quit due to health problems. Won't be long until I'm out of savings, but lets spend billions on rebuilding what was destroyed in another country. Too bad all that money was never available for the citizens of the US for health care, education or housing. I can't even imagine how people make it when they have to pay rent now days. It must have just magically appeared from somewhere. As far as the opponents, nope there is nobody outstanding that I can see. And yes, I am a registered voter and I do vote. So go ahead and let me have it.

[This message has been edited by brink (edited January 22, 2004).]

------------------
Born once - Got it right the first time. )O(