View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 06:27 PM   #8
johnfowles

Send a message via AIM to johnfowles
Default Re: Gordon and kim are married !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellroyGM View Post
http://en.mediamass.net/people/gordo...t/married.html
mediamass seems a bit confused about whether Gord is actually married! LOL!
Belated Congratulations to the happy couple!
Belated best wishes from me too but
Yes yes Dell me boy it's hard to believe anything at all on that website which is apparently some sort of parody of the wonderfully inventive, highly amusing and therefore entertaining Globe Magazine:-

Their other stories about Gord include a claim that Kim was sporting baby bump on New Years Eve and the following elaboration of Gord's wealth as previously alluded to here by Char
Gordon Lightfoot Highest-Paid Singer in the World
see:-
http://en.mediamass.net/people/gordo...hest-paid.html

"It's been a rough year for the singer, but at least he has his millions of dollars to ease the pain. 76-year-old Gordon Lightfoot has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s top 10 highest-paid singers for 2015 with an estimated $58 million in combined earnings.
Gordon Lightfoot tops annual list of highest-paid singers
In 2012 it looked like the singer’s spectacular career was winding down. Suddenly, he was back on top. People With Money reports on Thursday (January 1) that Lightfoot is the highest-paid singer in the world, pulling in an astonishing $58 million between December 2013 and December 2014, a nearly $30 million lead over his closest competition.
People With Money’s factors
In compiling this yearly list, the magazine considers factors such as upfront pay, profit participation, residuals, endorsements and advertising work.
The Canadian singer-songwriter-musician-poet has an estimated net worth of $185 million. He owes his fortune to smart stock investments, substantial property holdings, lucrative endorsement deals with CoverGirl cosmetics. He also owns several restaurants (the "Fat Lightfoot Burger" chain) in Ottawa, a Football Team (the "Orillia Angels"), has launched his own brand of Vodka (Pure Wonderlightfoot - Canada), and is tackling the juniors market with a top-selling perfume (With Love from Gordon) and a fashion line called "Gordon Lightfoot Seduction".
The ranking is significant for many Gordon fans, who have been waiting for his triumphant return to the glory days for what seems like a lifetime."
© 2015 MediaMass All rights reserved. Do not reproduce (even with permission).
SOD THAT ADMONITION!!!

(where Sir does not signify that I am a fully benighted Knight just a Bt which signifies a humble Baronet -?? read the wiki!)
I meant no one no harm
Once inside we found a curious moonbeam
Doing dances on the floor

johnfowles is offline   Reply With Quote