View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 06:18 PM   #4
3pennies

Default Re: ENGLEWOOD, New Jersey-July 16,2014

My 21 year old daughter also contributed an "over me."

The two of us saw Barry walking behind the theatre before the show, he was a gentleman and spent a few moments

After the show, we went to the stage door behind the theatre where one other fellow was waiting. He had a guitar signed by Willie Nelson, Randy Travis, Kris Kristofferson, James Taylor and 2 or 3 others I don't remember.

A security guy explained that there was a meet and greet going on that was expected to last an hour. At the 45 minute mark, a fellow we will call flashlight guy started going to and from the theatre with guitars. He goes up to the fellow we we hanging out with and starts interrogating him about the guitar case and makes him open it up. Guess he figures maybe he stole it and decided to just hang out.

At the hour mark Rick and Gord come out. Flashlight guy comes up to my daughter and I and asks "what do you have?" We show our albums. "One each" he says.

So Gord approaches my daughter, signs her album, and, very relaxed and unrushed, chats with her, ending with a pic. He turns to me and again, unrushed, answers a question of mine. In the meantime flashlight guy is saying "car is here!" "time to go!"

A wonderful evening that even flashlight guy could not spoil.
3pennies is offline   Reply With Quote