View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 08:17 PM   #1
Borderstone

Default Borderstone Saying Happy Holidays & Happy New Year !

I just noticed at the top of the PC screen that I haven't been on site in over 2 weeks!

I apologize for my absence but my work at the call center has kept me busy and,really,mentally exhausted. Along with the fact I look at a PC screen all day in taking down callers' information. 7am to 4pm & 8 - 5pm on Sunday.

Today though,I just wanted to stop by and wish all you fellow Lightfoot fans & friends a Merry Christmas and a great new year for 2009.

I once again also want to say thanks for the last 6 years here. (Including before I registered).

I've changed quite a great deal since late 2002 and really for the better. I don't have as much to say as of late but I guess that's the price of a higher amount of responsibilty,

On a lighter note,I'm done shopping already & just have to wrap a few things and send out some cards. I just barely made it,like others out there,in terms of getting it done $$$ wise.

So to all of you,I'll be back soon and from the bottom of my heart...it was great meeting so many of you this year , in LA & San Diego, finally and blushing at the compliments you gave me too. LOL!

Have a great rest of 2008 and I'll see you next year.

Last edited by Borderstone; 12-19-2008 at 08:19 PM.
Borderstone is offline   Reply With Quote