View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 09:37 AM   #3
johnfowles

Send a message via AIM to johnfowles
Default Re: The Skip Weshner Interviews

On YouTube as well as "Your Song" there are simulated "audio/videos" of two other rarities from the Skip tapes:-
The Seabird Song and TheDoomsday Song
Incidentally "ROIO" which is a part of the bigozone2.com URL I presented is an anagram for
"Recordings Of Independant Origin" (i.e. a euphemism for Bootlegs!!)
as per the disclaimer. which I have always liked. on
http://dimesdozen.org

"DIME is merely a BitTorrent tracker for audio and video recordings of independent origin (ROIO) which have not been officially released. No audio or video content is hosted here. We only provide meta information files for the ROIOs. If you're an artist (or a legal representative of an artist or its estate) and you don't want your ROIOs shared on DIME for free among your fans, you may opt out any time by sending e-mail to the site admin. We will then put you in our list of not allowed artists, known as the NAB list. This will halt all sharing of your ROIOs using DIME's trackers within minutes. BTW, the ROIOs exist, you can't make them vanish. So, why not let your fans get them for free from one another instead of having to purchase them from commercial bootleggers on auction sites?"

(where Sir does not signify that I am a fully benighted Knight just a Bt which signifies a humble Baronet -?? read the wiki!)
I meant no one no harm
Once inside we found a curious moonbeam
Doing dances on the floor

Last edited by johnfowles; 07-31-2017 at 09:57 AM.
johnfowles is offline   Reply With Quote