Thread: Best threads?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 08:41 PM   #15
johnfowles

Send a message via AIM to johnfowles

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse-Joe:
Omer /Omar, at least that's what John Fowles thinks.
OK J-J you asked for it!!!
from recent 2006 entries at:-
http://www.corfid.com/gl/gbook.htm#add
1."Name: Omer Landry lightfoot249@hotmail.com
Added: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:01 PM
Comments:
Hey guys, This site was block for so long, happy to see it running again. Gord I will see you once again on your birthday,
at "The Old Lady" on shutter street. Looking really forward to this one. Youre biggest fan and friend. OMER>
"
------------------------------------------------------------
2.Name: Omer J. Landry omarlandry@hotmail.com
Added: Friday, December 2, 2005 7:35 AM
Comments:
Hello,to everyone! I am without a doubt,the bigest GORDON LIGHTFOOT fan there is.I challenge anyone to try to stump me on any
information about our beloved genius.I've been worshiping him since 1969.Saw him twice in concert,in Halifax,NS Oct,1987 and
in Moncton,NB April 1990.Own every CD'S,and lots more stuff.HE is simply the best. Bye for now!
Omer J. Landry omarlandry@hotmail.com
-------------------------------------------------
3.Name: Omer J. Landry omarlndry@hotmail.com
Added: Thursday, December 1, 2005 8:10 AM
Comments:
Hello to Gordie's fan everywhere! I have been a Lightfoot fan since 1969, when I bought my first LP,"Did She Mention My Name.
Today I've got every CD's.Books,articles,and many more stuff.I am the biggest GL fan ever. I simply worship the man.Would
like to hear from anyone out there,preferably ladies who could share the same interest in that great poet,and dare anyone who
can try to stump me on information about Lightfoot.Maybe I would learn or you would learn new stuff.It could be fun.I am
from CANADA. Bye for now! PS,Hey Gord,if I should be lucky enough for you to read this please reply? omarlandry@hotmail.com
Ok Omer/Omar I make that 4 Omers versus 3 Omar's No wonder I am confused!!
John/Jean
P.S. only reprocduced what was already in the public domain for anybody to find.
You are forgiven for your initial smartass challenge, because you quickly retracted when you realised the strength of fan knowledge here!!
johnfowles is offline   Reply With Quote