View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 09:56 PM   #164
johnfowles

Send a message via AIM to johnfowles
Default Re: Newspaper clippings of Gord !

Err Umm Just who is this "Jesse Joe"
Character??

Today 20 June he posts a new clipping to a thread he last contributed to in April 2008,bold as brass with absolutlely no word of explanation for his long absence
His most recent posting before the 19th of June was way back on December 10th.2008 3 postings on that day in fact.Since then he aparently indicated to one corfidler that he no longer had internet access and moreover he has steadfastly ignored Private Messages seeking to find out if he was still breathing.
If he should deign to look in his inbox there should be three unanswered PMs (Private Messages Mr Hutchison )from me alone the last one with the subject title
"Have You Passed Away or what?
And a numbet of his friends here such as Nightingale. Patti and myself have been concerned about his welfare but other than by PMs or emails and even the odd snail mail via a known friend we have no means of communicating
with him in circumstances where he decides with no warning to go Absent WithOut Leave
I seriouly consider that he should offer some explanation
PDQ and/or et/ou toute de suite
comme ils dites

(where Sir does not signify that I am a fully benighted Knight just a Bt which signifies a humble Baronet -?? read the wiki!)
I meant no one no harm
Once inside we found a curious moonbeam
Doing dances on the floor

johnfowles is offline   Reply With Quote