View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 04:01 PM   #21
fowlesjohn

Quote:
Originally posted by johnfowles:
I do fondly recall seeing in the UK another outstanding SNL edition that featured a delightful parody/pastiche (starring amongst others John Belushi and George Harrison) of another foursome
John Fowles
Hi John I just reread your long epistle which included fascinating details of The Rutles and found that your three pictures were not appearing properly.I therefore contacted you and you have now revised your posting so that they now appear.
I also thought that as your posting was so friggin' long it was likely that some busy readers here omitted to read to the bottom where you gave a link to a superb Newsgroup thread with a well worth reading contribution on the Massey jollifications by Ron Jones who had driven all the way from Vancouver to play for us and wrote a great commentary on how he enjoyed his trip
Hence I am replying to bring this topic back to the top
John Fowles too
P.S.
I also consider that you should have given the Amazon.com link to the whole range of Rutles disks available in the US:-
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...144939-9218553
as well as displaying the DVD of "All You Need Is Cash"

I enjoyed meeting in last night's chat "mnmouse" (who we who were in there discovered has mn in her screenname for Minnesota and that her real name is sh....... (like the Israeli Prime Minister but two "rs"

[ June 18, 2005, 16:21: Message edited by: fowlesjohn ]
fowlesjohn is offline   Reply With Quote