View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 06:01 PM   #20
jj

Default Re: Who could Gord get to replace Terry?

i agree, lisa, those are terrific posts (not that others aren't also well articulated, i've probably read everyone's at least once these past few days)

oh, cathy, neat stuff...i had no idea Bob was that comfy on lead guitar or that he'd previously dabbled with any RS or TC licks/arrangements... wow, he would indeed be a terrific fit if he could break away from studio and other duties for tour legs...he has certainly been part of the GL family for quite some time...maybe i was premature in deflecting INS's suggestion earlier in the thread...john, maybe a new sound would include Bob adding some harmony... jj, dream on

a question for any who attended a GL concert shortly thereafter Red or Barry's passing: did Gord make mention of these passings at some point in the concert? this tragic situation is a bit different, of course, but i couldn't help to speculate as to what might be said or not said at that Greensboro and/or first Massey concert

again, thanks for the posts...'perfection and heart'...yeah, so often the two are unfortunately mutually exclusive

lastly, char, move those 500 photo frames (lol) and get that piano tuned and get that big kid's butt back at it before he totally looses it ...it's harder to get 'it' back as you age but i guess there are exceptions
jj is offline   Reply With Quote