View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 08:06 AM   #18
knightmoves

quote:Originally posted by Borderstone:
No offense intended Knightmoves. Just my personal feelings about it all. I will say that it would make ittough for awhile to listen to his music.
Just like right now,I still really have trouble laughing at "3's Company",due to Ritter's passing. This was a show that literally made me fall out of the chair too!
Gotta go.

Maybe you didnt realize it , but it seemed you were replying to my original posting in a condescending manner. I dont know if you noticed, but another member jumped on the same bandwagon right after that reply. I want to avoid the event that fellow members think I am trying to bring them down. I would never intend to do that. I take great pleasure in reading most of the postings here most of the time, and think that it would be a pleasure getting to know alot of these members personaly, if it were ever possible. Anyway, I dont think anyone meant any real harm here, and I hope to hear more of your input in the future BS.
That was a big surprise with John Ritter. I watched most of those episodes, and thought the whole cast was great. I was also shocked when John Candy passed away. He was still young like Ritter, and I felt that we lost alot by losing them, on terms of the fact that they could have contributed so much more laughter, in our lives. I am however, very happy with what they did contribute.

------------------
knightmoves
knightmoves is offline   Reply With Quote