View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #12
LightfootNC

Send a message via Yahoo to LightfootNC
Default Re: Richmond setlist etc

Thanks for the nice posts. I just got home, and am so happy/satisfied with the concert! Mr. Lightfoot and his incredible band were GREAT! It was everything I hoped it would be and more. I couldn't possibly say enough about him and the band, and sure I couldn't tell most folks here anything you guys don't already know. I'm just ecstatic that I got to see him in person. It's an experience I'll always treasure. My favorite songs tonight were Shadows, If you could read my mind, Beautiful, and If children had wings. Heck, all of them! Hard to pick favorites when you love every one!

I am a big fan of bluegrass music, and I bought a cd by Tony Rice, called "Tony Rice Sings Gordon Lightfoot". I loved all of the songs, and thought I'd check out the original versions by Mr. Lightfoot. Needless to say, I'm hooked. I'm having a hard time listening to anything but Gordon Lightfoot for about 2 years now. I'm still buying the albums one by one. My favorite so far is the United Artist Collection 2 cd set. Each album I buy is like a treasure to me.

Thanks again for the nice posts. I really enjoy reading what my fellow Gordon Lightfoot fans have to say.
LightfootNC is offline   Reply With Quote