View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #869
geodeticman.5

Default Re: GL Lyrics fan(atics) fun quizzers and more !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4LaneStudios View Post
geo Steve, I'm sure you'll find that none of the Tribute Team members mind you mentioning the "vistories" at all. I know I don't. I'm still working on them (3 more done since the channel went down), and certainly don't feel like stopping anytime soon!

TomCatProductions is oTJ (other TJ). Not to confuse things any further, but Thomasj157 is Tj aka Gahoendoe here on the Forum.

And yes, these are tougher!
Thanks for both the clarification of you being oTJ - for corfid, and TomCat Productions in You tube ?, and thomasj157 , who I
grew acustomed to in YouTube, as TJ157, but here in corfid he would prefer aka Gahoendoe .ok. I got it.

Please tell me if I have misunderstood which you prefer to go by in corfid - as I see it now, you both wish to be in corfid - oTJ, and Gahoendoe respectively... the other names TomCat and thomasj157 respectively again, you use as we know in YouTube, as I am familiar with too. OK- Thanks ! And I am very happy to hear you guys are still all working away on these fascinating new mediums. Somwhat akin to a more erudite illustrated novel.... - not the kind you'd find in a drugstore... lol There is always a 'Light-bight' for all occassions it seems ! (I just coined that term tm marcus registradus..lol)

I appreciate you letting me know as you did that mentioning the vistories is not a sore spot ! As i indicated to Lynn in similar words, its my opinion that your project has so much inertia or momentum; you are an unstoppable force comprised of these works of 'live art' that compliment Lightfoot's work so nicely, like 'hand in glove' to quote a portion of Lightfoot's 'A Lesson in Love', one of the few love or strongly not like songs.. lol...of his, as it seems among the active corfidites. I love it.

It is one he describes live as another ethereal song ie 'Is There Anyone Home' and 'a walk down shrink alley' lol. The former - Any one Home, was a reqest I made, and seemed to be moving up the que in the tribute channel as shown anyway, I sure hope that means its close to production ! Never the less, bak to biz, and thanks again.

Last edited by geodeticman.5; 02-02-2009 at 12:51 PM.
geodeticman.5 is offline   Reply With Quote