View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 11:46 PM   #17
Music Fan

Default Re: *Links to Lightfoot Interviews

By the way in regards to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Fan View Post
Where can I find a video clip of the Telescope Segment of 1967 with "sound" on it. This "You Tube" version is a "pain in the ass" to watch with the audio removed for copyright reasons.

It really annoys me when I can't hear what Lightfoot is saying or talking about or singing.

I hope there someone who could direct me to a site that has audio, and could show me download it - if possible, because I hate to watch an interesting clip where I have to pretend I'm deaf when I watch it.
This was a reaction to the entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acadia
Oh wow, yes the full length version of the Orillia clip sounds fascinating, and to see Red Shea and J. Stockfish in the studio recording that legendary number with Mr. Lightfoot would be well worth a trip to the CBC museum--too bad they don't include that part in the internet archives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj View Post
i tied to load it but they wouldnt allow the audio...and i dont know where that white dot came from...happy viewing anyhow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXgAY...eature=channel
and the attempt to play it. Was I the only one here who had trouble with this?

Man, I can't understand why it's there, when the audio is "blocked out" due to copyright standards.

By the way again, if you can find a site which has the audio to the video clip or come up with some advice for me, in order to get over this, please respond to this quote.

Thankyou